- Python 3 support now arrived to PyHumod, our pythonic API to Huawei and compatible GSM modems.
- Project site and repository moved to Github. See also brushed up documentation and improved website. If you use PyHumod please fork us, give PyHumod a star or watch for updates.
- Lots of new features and bug fixes.
New features include (presently under humod/siminfo.py):
- ability to show system info in one go (operator, roaming status, signal strenght, SIM status etc)
- simple GSM0338 decoder for those who don't read bytes
- multipart message concatenation, which we hope to integrate into modem.sms_list()
- show IMSI
- show operator
- show phone number (works with some SIMs)
- phone number formatting
- SMS time to python datetime
We hope to integrate these better into PyHumod to provide a first class API.